- Bitcoin (BTC) $ 61,929.00 0.98%
- Ethereum (ETH) $ 4,141.11 0.25%
- Binance Coin (BNB) $ 480.73 0.86%
- Tether (USDT) $ 0.999693 0.08%
- Cardano (ADA) $ 2.13 1.29%
- Solana (SOL) $ 202.62 3.23%
- XRP (XRP) $ 1.09 0.03%
- Polkadot (DOT) $ 43.28 1.12%
- Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.270017 7.77%
- USD Coin (USDC) $ 0.999771 0.53%
24/7 live finance, crypto and forex news.
Donate BTC: 1LDybWogZNZsKPsNswLYebjvp1GJRwjgSd
Register at an exchange
These are currently the best exchanges available and the easiest to get started on:
CoinSpot is the best and easiest way to get started. It’s a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing digital currency.
Join using our referral link and get $10USD in bitcoin FREE! They also have a fantastic smartphone app.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralised peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen.
From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet.
Trading bitcoin is like trading anything else on an exchange. You can trade dollars for euros through forex, and dollars for bitcoins on the exchanges. To get started trading, all you need to do is register at an exchange and off you go!
Learn more about what Bitcoin is or find an exchange and start trading today.
- George Soros’ Fund Holds Bitcoin, CEO Says Cryptocurrency Has Gone Mainstream
- Meet The First Ever Polygon Ecosystem Index Token
- Closing The Wealth Gap: Black America And Bitcoin Adoption
- With the iCar in Limbo, Apple Moves to Put CarPlay Into Driver’s Seat
- JPMorgan: Institutional Investors Dump Gold for Bitcoin Seeing It as Better Inflation Hedge
- Jokr Now Serving Alcohol in NYC With Its 15-Minute Delivery Service
- Friday: Employment Report
- Costco Same-Store Sales Up 10% in US for September, 8% International
- Investors Expect Ethereum To Outgrow Bitcoin, According To CoinShares Survey
- Bitcoin Decoupling And ETFs
- Revolving Credit in US Hits $1T in August; Consumer Credit Up Slightly
- ‘Public’ Adds Cryptocurrency Trading Citing Millions of Investors See Crypto as ‘Compelling Asset Class’
- Updated Hyundai Site on Amazon Lets Consumers Check Real-Time Inventory, Start Buying Process
- Bitcoin Daily: SEC Approves ETF for Companies Holding Bitcoin; Bitcoin Hits New High Price of $54K; El Salvador Reports Over 3M Crypto Wallet Users
- Billionaire Orlando Bravo’s Firm Plans to Invest in Blockchain Tech Companies
- Pivotree Acquires Supply Chain Firm Bridge Solutions
- Today in Restaurant and Grocery Tech: Instacart Takes on Catering; C-Stores Redefine Convenience
- Phemex Is a Rebellion Against Traditional Finance, and It’s Winning
- Today In Retail: Levi Strauss Benefits from Need for New Clothes; Best Buy Rolls Out New Subscription Nationally
- FreshBooks Acquires FastBill to Boost Growth in Canada
- Grocery Roundup: Aldi Goes Cashierless; Jokr Adds Alcohol
- Hotels: Occupancy Rate Down 9.2% Compared to Same Week in 2019
- Now Closes $29M Financing Deal to Pay SMBs’ Outstanding Invoices, Scale
- Goldman September Payrolls Preview
- Klasha Snags $2.4M for African Cross-Border Commerce